Thank you for becoming an editor for the Blockchain Research Network!
You can use the resources:
Or help develop the resources:
- Join the Zotero group. Currently, the only way to access full-text PDF search or to contribute bibliographic entries is through the Zotero group. We’re hoping to improve this soon!
- Write a blog post or get a student to write a blog post. As an editor you have full control, but if you are unsure about how to do this, or what to write, please feel free to contact me (or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Add events or calls for papers
- Develop a research guide (special topic editors are primarily responsible for developing these resources)
- Help develop the general primer
Or, you can request a change to your editorial role.
Everything is new and we’re still working out the kinks, but we’re on our way to creating a great community resource.
Thanks and welcome!
Quinn DuPont (email@example.com)