We’re working on creating introductory materials for a range of topics. If you are interested in contributing to this effort, please register.
These introductory materials are a collaborative effort. In general, we’re looking to create curated guides that help orient researchers and highlight the best quality literature. Primarily, these guides should be focused around literature already contained within the Blockchain Research Network’s bibliography (of course, if items are missing, please add them first!). These guides are not intended for original research, rather, they are a crowdsourced resource for the academic community.
Eventually, Special Topic Editors will take ownership over these materials and help develop them (with input from the broader community).
- General introduction to cryptocurrency and blockchain research
- Bitcoin and money
- Blockchain governance
- Consensus protocols
- Blockchain and logistics or supply chain management
- Blockchain and IoT
- Blockchain ethics
- Blockchain security
- Smart contracts
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain privacy
- Cryptocurrency economics
- Cryptocurrencies and blockchains for social good
- Investing, trading, and finance
- Cryptocurrencies and blockchains and gender
- Cryptocurrency users and communities
- Blockchain in healthcare
- Blockchain and law
Or, add your suggestion to the list of topics that should be covered.
Interested in becoming a topic editor? Please contact us.